Best Primer For Oily Skin
For a long-lasting and even makeup, prep your skin by applying primer.
What Is Primer
A primer contains some silicone and polymer that creates an extra layer between makeup and your skin. It allows makeup to adhere correctly and makes your skin appear smooth. In addition, it gives your skin tone a fresh start extending the life of your foundation.
Selection of primer depends on your beauty goals, makeup focus and your skin type.
Is Primer Good For Oily Skin?
Oily skin is tough to handle. Excess sebum makes skin oily, shiny, clogs pore and prone to acne. This is why those with oily skin dread to apply makeup. Those with oily skin have to battle hard to keep makeup last throughout the day. Getting sebum under control is the secret for a long weary makeup for those with oily skin. However, if you choose primer for oily skin, it will minimise the appearance of the pore, control the production of oil and will prevent it from melting off.
Especially for the oily skin type there are mattifying primers to control sebum production and reduce shine. Therefore, if you use the right primer for oily skin, the benefit is, in fact, more than any other skin type.
A question commonly raised by those with oily and acne prone skin is, “can primer cause breakouts?
Is you are suffering from acne one thing is evident that the issue exists underneath your skin. Already there is excess sebum, underlying inflammation and irritation. It is just that primer may push your skin to breaking point. So rather than ditching primer gets acne treatment, eat healthily, use-exfoliates to unclog pores before makeup and use primer indicated for acne prone skin.
Is using silicone or polymer-based primer safe for skin?
Silicone-based primers is useful if you are looking for a pore-less and blurred effect. It smoothens lines, fills minor skin imperfections and extends the wear of makeup. However, water-based primers are also available.
If you have an oily or acne prone skin, you should be aware of the best primers for oily skin. Below we have enlisted the same. In addition, we are providing the link if you want to buy it from Amazon.
Best Primer For Oily Skin 2019
Dual-Action Face Primer
- Dual Action Face Primer contains vitamin C that brightens the skin and prevents breakouts.
- It also contains hyaluronic acid that hydrates the skin. Hyaluronic acid is an anti-aging ingredient, and it prevents wrinkles and smoothens the fines lines giving you a vibrant and youthful look.
- It eventually improves the appearance of your skin.
- This product will provide a matte and translucent coverage. Thus, you can wear it on its own or put makeup on it.
- It will blur the skin of redness pores, and wrinkles.
- The best part is the product do not contain parabens, phthalates or sulphates
- It is cruelty-free product.
- The product is made in USA.
SACE LADY Invisible Pore Foundation Primer
- It fights excess oil and ensures a matte look.
- This primer reduces the pore size instantly and thus controls shine.
- It evens out the texture of the skin and gives a resurfaced skin, flawless finish and long-lasting makeup.
- This product blurs fines lines, minimizes wrinkles and pores, and you get a smooth finish.
Mattifier & Face Primer by Sacha Cosmetics
- This mattifying face primer controls oil and makes the t-zone non-greasy for long hours.
- It creates a flawless makeup.
- You can use it alone or with foundation or makeup on.
- This primer is lightweight.
- It cover pores.
- It does not contain artificial silicones and is made from corn starch.
- It protect the skin, minimizes wrinkles, acne, fine lines bumps, scars and blemishes.
L’Oreal Paris Makeup Infallible Pro Matte-Lock Longwear Mattifying Face Primer
- It refines, smoothens, and provides long-lasting matte makeup.
- This primer perfect your complexion and preps your face for makeup application.
- It blurs imperfections, keeps oil at bay and keeps you shine-free all day.
- It is non-comedogenic and breathable.
- Wear it under makeup or you may also use it alone to enhance your natural look and stop shine.
TOUCH IN SOL No Pore Blem Primer
Although this product is not explicitly mentioned for those with oily skin. However, reviews from customers say that it matte the t-zone and even oily faces can enjoy it.
- Pore perfecting primer leaves skin flawless and glowing.
- Makes skin feel fresh and smooth and makeup lasts for long.
- It is a lightweight formula
- It provides seamless coverage for pores
- Tackles wrinkles and fine lines in just one easy step.
- Creates a smooth complexion, flawless and glowing skin
- This microfiber primer
- creates a layer which acts as a barrier and prevents skin from outside elements.
- It contains green tea extract that energises and protects the skin
- This primer is infused with soluble collagen that maintains the moisture level of the skin and elasticity.
- It is advised to apply an even layer of the primer after applying moisturiser and before makeup application
The primers we have enlisted not only fights oil but also absorbs excess oil without drying skin or clogging pores. To buy the best primer for oily skin according to your need, makeup goals and budget follow the link given.